Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Abby in the Paper

Hey everyone! This is Britt.. my mom asked me to post the link to the article from the paper, but to read the article from the spectrum, you have to subscribe. But if you search the article on Google, then it will show the article. So, if you want to read it.. follow these easy steps
1. go to google.com
2. search.. back to school, heart transplant patient keeps positive outlook
3. click on the very first link that comes up, and that should be it! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Stefenie and I am a fellow "heart mom". My 5 year old son was born with five very complex heart defects and has had three heart surgeries already. We have a blog at
    http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    I found your blog through another heart family's blog. After reading your daughter's story I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing it on my blog for CHD Awareness week. Each year I have several families share their stories to help spread awareness for heart defects. You can read my past stories by clicking "heart stories" at the top of my blog. If you are interested please send me an e-mail at jacks_rswl@ mepotelco.net

    ReplyDelete